Here's what you'll learn...
- The urgent need for new Christian ministries and businesses in the world
- The unique differences and similarities between a business and a ministry
- How the modern-day "Ministry as Business" model functions
- How to develop your business or ministry Name, Mission, and Vision
- How to define your Business Type and Structure
- Keys to making your business or ministry official with the state and federal government
- Understanding cost, investments, and operational expenses for a brick and mortar vs an online ministry or business
- Leveraging and launching ideas
- A dedicated time for Q&A
- And more
Live Training Investment ONLY $97
(Training will be available for purchase after live at an increased cost)
What People Have Said About Rachel's Trainings
"Thank you Rachel, this exceeded my expectations and a very good value for what you shared with us." -Mark L.
"So helpful, Thank you Rachel"-Kathy G.
"This was sooo good. Thank you Rachel for providing encouragement, valuable information plus resources to get us on our way. You gave us everything that we need to start writing great devotionals. Every blessing to you"
Meet Your Teacher
Writer, Speaker, Podcast Host & Mentor
Rachel G. Scott is a wife, mother, and Ohio native. She is a graduate of Kansas State University and the University of Mary where she obtained her Bachelor of Science in Sociology and Master in Business Administration (MBA).
As a writer, speaker, and brand mentor, she has been featured nationally and internationally on television, podcast, radio, devotionals, and blogs. She has shared on platforms such as Family Life, TCT television, Propel Sophia, Hope*Writers, Flourish Writers, and more.
Rachel is host of the Taking the Leap Podcast. She is a former Huffington Post contributor and COMPEL Focus group leader and current YouVersion teacher, Moody Radio Cleveland Partner, Hope*Writers Host Team, and Mastermind Coach.
Her first traditionally published book will release in March of 2024 with Moody Publishers.
Rachel is deeply devoted to serving God, loving and honoring her husband, and raising her children in a Godly home where they experience authenticity and learn to embrace their imperfections.