Here's what you'll learn...
- How to grow your email list through digital devotionals
- A proven writing process that increases engagement
- The power and purpose of your words through writing
- How to identify your devotional writing style
- How to build a greater connection with your email list
- How to help your reader draw closer to God through your devotional content
- Tools to help you deliver your content to your readers more effectively
- Mistakes I’ve made with my devotional writing and how you can avoid the same pitfalls
- And more
Investment is only $67
What People Are Saying
"Thank you Rachel, this exceeded my expectations and a very good value for what you shared with us." -Mark L.
"So helpful, Thank you Rachel"-Kathy G.
"This was sooo good. Thank you Rachel for providing encouragement, valuable information plus resources to get us on our way. You gave us everything that we need to start writing great devotionals. Every blessing to you"
Meet Your Mentor
Writer, Speaker, Podcast Host & Mentor
Rachel is a wife, mother, and Ohio native. She is a graduate of Kansas State University and the University of Mary where she obtained her Bachelor of Science in Sociology and Master in Business Administration (MBA).
As a writer, speaker, and brand mentor, she has been featured nationally and internationally on television, podcast, radio, devotionals, and blogs. She has shared on platforms such as Family Life, TCT television, Propel Sophia, Hope*Writers, Flourish Writers, and more.
Rachel is host of the Taking the Leap Podcast. She is a former Huffington Post contributor and COMPEL Focus group leader and current YouVersion teacher, Moody Radio Cleveland Partner, Hope*Writers Host Team, and Mastermind Coach.
Her first traditionally published book will release in March of 2024 with Moody Publishers.
Rachel is deeply devoted to serving God, loving and honoring her husband, and raising her children in a Godly home where they experience authenticity and learn to embrace their imperfections.